Loss Damage Waiver, also known as LDW, is an optional product that waives the customers financial responsibility for any loss or damage incurred to the rental vehicle. Whether or not the customer has insurance to cover such damage, provided the car is used in accordance with the terms of the rental agreement.
To find out more, please follow the below steps:
- Visit our page https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/location
- Enter your pickup location and press "Find locations";
- Click on "More Location Details" under the specific location's address and phone number;
- Scroll the page down and click on the blue link "Qualifications & Requirements";
- Select either "Insurance and Other Coverages" or "Loss Damage Waiver" in the drop down menu that will appear
|Where can you find detailed information regarding insurances?|
In the rental terms and conditions, which can be find on the Hertz website.
|Is your customer liable in case of loss and/or damages of the vehicle? |
Yes, in most US states the customer is liable for all damages. Even if it’s not clear who caused the accident.
|Is LDW included in the Hertz Business+ & Hertz Business Lite Rate?|
Yes, LDW is included in Hertz Business+ and Hertz Business Lite